Monday, July 1, 2013

My Top-40

In honor of Lindsey Corbin's win at IM 70.3 Mt. Tremblant, I've put together my own list of Top 40 songs to workout to, mirroring the format of her list. You can see Corbo's picks and how we compare here.

Knew I'd find a use for that AP Econ textbook that we never used in class.


Getting In the Zone (Warm Up)
Radioactive (Synchronice Remix) - Imagine Dragons
Trying To Be Cool (Conro Remix) - Phoenix 
It's My Life - Bon Jovi
Love Somebody - Maroon 5
I Need Your Love (feat. Ellie Goulding) - Calvin Harris
Let's Go (feat. Calvin Harris) - Ne-Yo
The Fighter (feat. Ryan Tedder) - Gym Class Heroes
Waiting For the End - Linkin Park

In the Zone
Domino - Jessie J
Closer To the Edge - 30 Seconds to Mars
The Night Out (Remix) - Sammy Adams
Pound The Alarm - Nikki Minaj
Can't Hold Us - Macklemore
Hall Of Fame (feat. Will.I.Am) - The Script
Levels - Avicii
Untouched - The Veronicas
Remember the Name - Fort Minor
Up All Night - Mac Miller
Savior - Rise Against
Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
I Love Playing Hard (Icona Pop x David Guetta x Albert Neve) - Kap Slap

Not Your Mom's Music
Dear Professor - The Dean's List
Worlds Collide - Nick Thayer
And We Danced (feat. Ziggy Stardust) - Macklemore
Bangarang - Skrillex
#thatPower (feat. Justin Beiber) - Will.I.Am
Show Me the Money - Petey Pablo
Given Up - Linkin Park
Outta Your Mind (feat. LMFAO) - Lil Jon
Ce Soir (Tonight) (feat. Dani Ummel) - The Kings Dead
Crazy Kids (feat. Will.I.Am) - Ke$ha

Time to Chill Out (Cool Down)
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
LA Story (feat. Mike Posner) - Sammy Adams
Hotel California - Eagles
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
We Own It (feat. T Mills, Sammy Adams and Niykee Heaton) (Remix) - Mike Posner
Drops of Jupiter - Train
Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Cheap Drink - Radical Something 
It's Time - Imagine Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment