Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Charity Auction Benefiting People for Bikes

I know that I declared an end to TriLoveland, but this was too good not to share. Last week, I unexpectedly received a tweet from the Garmin Sharp Store Twitter account. Apparently, they had randomly chosen my response to a trivia tweet as the winner for their Freebie Friday contest (check them out, @Shop_Argyle) and were offering me a 2014 Pro Aero jersey, the same as the Garmin Sharp team wears.
Probably the only thing I'll ever win in an online contest.
I've decided that I'd like to pay the good karma forward. Hence, I'll be auctioning off the jersey to benefit People For Bikes, an organization dedicated to bringing cyclists together and making the roads a safer place to ride for everyone. 100% of the auction will go to them, the donation will be made in honor of the top bidder. The auction can be found here. The jersey is a size large, Castelli race fit means it most likely fits more like a medium, particularly if you wear a US-made brand like Pearl Izumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment