Monday, May 18, 2015

We've Moved!

Hello TriLoveland family,

After a busy spring, and some contemplation of what the future holds, a decision had to be made. I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for indulging my whims and reading my various articles, reviews, and ramblings. However, the time has come (many years after I promised it would) to shutter the windows and close down TriLoveland.

Not to worry, I have a new place for you to follow. RideLoveland (rideloveland.blogspot.com) will become my new home.

After more than a season of trying to figure out what direction I wanted to take, not only with the blog, but also my lifestyle, this new blog will become more of a reflection of the changes in my life and the change in my athletic career. For the time being, I'll be primarily focusing on cycling, both competitively and personally. If the opportunity presents itself, I may review or write on this blog if said opportunity relates to triathlon, so rest assured that TriLoveland will remain (somewhat) open. Your bookmarked reviews won't be disappearing any time soon.

Thank you,

Logan, Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment